Monday, April 19, 2010

SMART?

Yes... you certainly are


Alright so this is admittedly not the worst parking job ever, but the driver here clearly landed on the line back there, and there's just a certain poetry to this. Hitting the edge of a spot like that is quite a feat in a car so small that I normally expect it to be filled with at least 23 clowns. Yes, I left the license plate on this one because I thought it was just too good. It is not my intention to call out specific people here, but then again, if you can't land a SMART car between the lines, well then you really aren't very....... good at parking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Josh, my friend Lisa took an even awesomer one..

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1118199&id=1062162532

    Note teh Smart Car turned 90* compared to the other cars and manged to wedge itself into the gap between the nose and trunk of two other cars!

    ReplyDelete